Extension 1: Pledge Your Vote
Extension 2: General Inquiries
Extension 3: Overview of the TNM
Extension 4: Media Requests
Extension 5: Volunteer Hotline
Extension 6: Make a Donation
Extension 7: Request a Speaker
Submit Media Request
- All requests from media outlets for interviews or comments from the Texas Nationalist Movement should be made through this form or through direct contact with our main office.
- We work to accommodate interview requests as much as possible. However, we generally do not accept interview requests from individuals or organizations that express extreme bias against the TNM and its mission, vision and values.
- All requests are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to record and/or reproduce all interviews or speaking engagements for future use in clarification, information or promotion and/or for archival purposes.
- Print Media: We will gladly accept questions via email. We will also accept prearranged phone and in-person interviews.
- Radio: We accept prearranged phone and in-person interviews.
- Television: All television interviews are welcome as long as they are prearranged. For national media outlets, we have utilized studios in Houston for satellite uplink where live segments have been required.